Mysterious Bag of Soap
Come get your hands on our glorious grab-bags of sudsy wonders! For a mere 5 bucks, you'll net yourself a ziplock quart-er of assorted bars in a variety of delightful scents and sizes. Each of these charming gift-packs of soapy goodness is completely unique, constructed of those thin-but-Mighty bars that we hate to see go to waste. Don't hesitate – these have been a hot commodity since the start!
been in the store, you’ve seen our grab bags of soap! They’re quart ziploc bags filled with as many pieces of mystery soap we can get in there, for only $5! We HATE wasting anything, so we've had these since the beginning and they've always been a huge hit!
All the soap is mixed up bars or different scents and sizes; each bag is completely different! These bars are thinner than the bars in the mysterious box of soap.
What makes our soap special?
*Unique recipe perfected by a persnickety science nerd.
*Honest, simple, high-quality food grade ingredients
*Each batch of soap is hand poured, hand cut, hand boxed, and labeled.
*Soaps are phthalate, sulfate, and paraben free.
*Products are free of any petroleum-based products
*The star of the show, goat milk; let me list the ways this ingredient alone makes our soap superior
- Vitamin A: Goat milk contains more vitamin A than cow’s milk. Vitamin A is akin to retinoids.
- B-Vitamins: Helps hydrate and smooth the skin.
- Vitamin C: Acts like an antioxidant and helps prevent sun damage.
- Vitamin D: helps soothe irritated skin.
- Vitamin E: Helps protect the skin and prevent sun damage.
- The creamy texture of goat milk makes it through the soap-making process. Goat milk has a small molecular size that allows that.
- Goat milk contains lactic acid, vitamins, and minerals that help exfoliate and nourish the skin.
In summary, all the components of goat milk combine to help nourish, soothe and protect your skin from your day-to-day life. In addition, our soap will not dry you out like commercially made products.