Goat Milk Lotion
Goat Milk Lotion
Very nice, creamy, and long-lasting. Soon to be your new favorite lotion. Comes in an 8 oz pump bottle.
*We are in the process of switching labels, so we're working through what we have left of the original design (second photo) and then using the new one so that labels may vary!
What makes our Goat Milk Lotion special?
*Unique recipe perfected by a persnickety science nerd.
* Each bottle is hand poured and labeled.
* 8 oz bottle with twist on-and-off pump
*Lotions are phthalate and sulfate free.
*Products are free of any petroleum-based products
*The star of the show, goat milk; let me list the ways this ingredient alone makes our soap superior
- Vitamin A: Goat milk contains more vitamin A than cow’s milk. Vitamin A is akin to retinoids.
- B-Vitamins: Helps hydrate and smooth the skin.
- Vitamin C: Acts like an antioxidant and helps prevent sun damage.
- Vitamin D: helps soothe irritated skin.
- Vitamin E: Helps protect the skin and prevent sun damage.
- The creamy texture of goat milk makes it through the soap-making process. Goat milk has a small molecular size that allows that.
- Goat milk contains lactic acid, vitamins, and minerals that help exfoliate and nourish the skin.
All the components of goat milk combine to help nourish, soothe, and protect your skin from your day-to-day life. In addition, our soap will not dry you out like commercially made products.
Handmade with: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Glyceride, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Soybean Oil, Shea Butter, Dimethicone, Sunflower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis, Goat Milk Extract, Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Honey, Benzophenone, Methylparaben, Propylparabaen, DMDM Hydantoin, Triethanolamine Disodium EDTA & Fragrance Oil