Black Raspberry Vanilla Shave Soap
We've had the shave soap for the men for a while, and now we've finally got some for the girls, in everyone's favorite scent: Black Raspberry Vanilla!
Our wonderful goat milk, extra caster oil for a long-lasting lather, and rose clay combine to form a wonderful shaving soap. The clay adds extra slip for reduced bumps after shaving.
What makes our shave soap special?
*Unique recipe perfected by a persnickety science nerd.
*Honest, simple, high-quality food-grade ingredients.
*The soap is made with the cold process method.
*Each batch of soap is hand poured, hand cut, hand wrapped, and labeled.
*Wrapped in a biodegradable shrink wrap.
* 2.5-3 ounce bars
*Soaps are phthalate, sulfate, and paraben free.
*Products are free of any petroleum-based products
*The star of the show, goat milk; let me list the ways this ingredient alone makes our soap superior
- Vitamin A: Goat milk contains more vitamin A than cow’s milk. Vitamin A is akin to retinoids.
- B-Vitamins: Helps hydrate and smooth the skin.
- Vitamin C: Acts like an antioxidant and helps prevent sun damage.
- Vitamin D: helps soothe irritated skin.
- Vitamin E: Helps protect the skin and prevent sun damage.
- The creamy texture of goat milk makes it through the soap-making process. Goat milk has a small molecular size that allows that.
- Goat milk contains lactic acid, vitamins, and minerals that help exfoliate and nourish the skin.
In summary, all the components of goat milk combine to help nourish, soothe and protect your skin from your day-to-day life. In addition, our soap will not dry you out like commercially made products.